There are two general areas at the Cup -- non-smoking (indoors: “Pavilion”) and smoking (outdoors: “North Parking Lot”). The smoking area is open to any Colorado medical patient 18+ OR anyone 21+. You cannot sell cannabis products. You can only sell non-cannabis products. Booths located inside will be provided with pipe and drape. Booths located outside will have pop-up tents.
Vendor Booth (5’ wide x 10’ deep) comes with:
4 vendor tickets (only gives you access to the Cup—tickets will be emailed to you)
Sponsor Booth (10 ‘ wide x 10’ deep) comes with:
8 vendor tickets (only gives you access to the Cup -- tickets will be emailed to you)
Advertising/promo package that includes one full page ad in the guidebook, your company logo in the guidebook, a web banner and web button on cannabiscup.com, plus a 50% discount on entries in the competition
Sponsor Artwork: Due Thursday, March 20th (*Please note: this is the drop dead date -- absolutely no ads will be accepted after this date)
- Full Page Ad for Guidebook: 8.5" tall x 5.5" wide (Add .25" beyond trim size for a full-bleed ad)
- Logo: All logos must be 300 dpi, CMYK, and at least 6" tall. We prefer PDF of EPS file formats for Mac.
- Web Banner: 468 x 60 pixels
- Web Button: 100 x 100 pixels
- (JPEG, GIF, or Flash file formats, less than 50 KB)--> Please provide your website URL
Vendor Load-In/Breakdown Information:
-- Thursday, April 17th (This is only for companies in the smoking area involved with booth spaces larger than 10' by 10') -- Set up will run from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
-- Friday, April 18th
1st phase (This is for companies in the smoking area with 10' by 10' booth spaces -- Set up will run from 10 AM - 5 PM
2nd phase (This is only for companies in the non-smoking, indoor area)—Set up will run from 6 PM - 10 PM
Saturday, April 19th No set up time (Doors open to the public at 11 AM)
Sunday, April 20thà Booth breakdown will begin Sunday night-- you will have time on Monday, April 21st to come back & finish
General Vendor Information:
1. You must fill out the “Booth Registration Form”-- link is here: http://ht.420.com/1kdDhwo -- it asks for some very important information -- please do not skip this!!
2. Best Booth (free -- as long as you sign up, you will be entered), Best Glass Art (costs $50 to enter), and Best Product (costs $50 to enter)
3. What do you already have? (ie. Your own pop-up tent, your own tables, etc.)
4. Do you need extra tickets? (Please indicate how many -- You can purchase up to half as many tickets as you are allotted. The cost is $80 per ticket -- this is the same as our 2-day GA tickets which are still on sale right now.)
2. Electricity/ Wi-Fi
a. If you have a booth in the smoking area, please contact Tom & Alya from The Wright Group to set up all of your electrical needs. You must pre-order! Either call or email:
firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
b. If you have a booth in the non-smoking area please contact Traci at Denver Mart here to set up your electrical needs: firstname.lastname@example.org
c. Must pay us $50 for Wi-Fi access (indicate on registration form)
3. Need to ship anything to Denver Mart?
a. See attachment “Denver Mart Shipping Instructions” for info
4. Please note that we will be strictly enforcing a 70 dB volume limit*
5. Anyone who needs to create a Tradeshow Booth or Display, please contact:
Diers Exhibit Group
Schedule of Events:
US Cannabis Cup in Denver, CO on April 19th & 20th at the Denver Mart (451 East 58th Avenue, Suite 4270 Denver CO 80216-8470)
Doors open at 11 AM both days
Cup closes around 8 PM on Saturday, April 19th
Award show starts at 7 PM on Sunday, April 20th
Cup closes after awards show ends on Sunday, April 20th
Shipping to the Denver Mart
Mart Dock Staff will deliver all freight to the building and booth on day of move-in.
› Freight will be accepted 10 business prior to the event, stored and locked on the Denver Mart Dock -- Freight delivered MORE than 10 business days before the event may be refused.
› Shipping label MUST include the following information
Name (personnel on site to receive freight) Denver Mart
451 East 58th Avenue
Denver, Colorado 80216
Name of Event
Date of Event
Company Name & Booth Number
Shipping Out of the Denver Mart
At conclusion of the show to ship freight out of the Mart:
› All freight must be packed and ready to ship.
› All freight must be labeled.
› All freight must have shipping labels.
› Shipping labels/paperwork must be completed.
› Payment must be arranged (credit card, corporate account #, pre payment etc.).
› Exhibitor must notify their carrier for pick up, from the Denver Mart for the following business day (possibly Monday) after the show.
› Exhibitor will leave all freight and paper work in booth.
› Denver Mart Dock staff will come by the booth and pick up all freight and ship out of Denver Mart Dock.
Incomplete freight shipments will not be shipped.
The Denver Mart is not responsible for incomplete freight shipments.